AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah Contract Recruiter - Member Service Center in Clearfield, Utah
• Develops hiring profiles, sourcing, and interview strategies informed by regular interaction with business hiring managers.
• May act as LOB lead for a functional area to ensure recruiting activities for multiple function, complex, and larger business areas support agreed upon sourcing and hiring strategy.
• Delivers timely, cost-effective, and quality hires. Includes attending business meetings, visiting business sites, side-by-side shadowing of jobs for which hiring is needed. Participates in college recruiting efforts in order to increase candidate pipeline.
• Conducts In-depth candidate screening
• Interviews to meet hiring profiles.
• Networks to ensure readiness of pipeline of candidates to meet the business need. Ability to identify a steady stream of prospective talent in anticipation of future talent needs. Ability to leverage Web
2.0 technologies to locate, engage, and attract perspective candidates
• Strong attention to detail, process-oriented focus
• Intermediate level MS Office and applicant tracking system skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to manage high volume workload on a consistent basis.
• Able to take direction from multiple sources.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Bilingual communication skills (preferred)
Education & Experience / Licenses & Certification
• High School diploma or GED. (required)
• Bachelors degree (preferred)
• 4+ yrs specialized recruiting experience (preferred)
• Professional certification (PHR/SPHR, etc.) (preferred)
Work Environment/Physical Requirements
Works in an office environment sitting at a desk, table or computer workstation for extended periods of time. May travel by car, plane or other form of transportation to attend business meetings or conferences. Approximately 50-80 percent of the time spent on the job involves the use of a personal computer.
Business Acumen & Fiscal Responsibility (Intermediate) Communication (Proficient)
Decision Making (Intermediate) Negotiating (Proficient)
Cooperation / Collaboration (Proficient)
For over a century, AAA has continued to redefine itself to become a multi-faceted leading provider of travel, insurance and auto services. We know you’re as versatile as we are and that every aspect of your personality adds to the skills and knowledge you bring to AAA. That’s what makes you so exceptional, and what you offer our Members and the communities we serve that much more unique. As an eligible Team Member, you have the chance to do honorable work, receive competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package and opportunities to grow your career.
The second-largest regional Member club of the national organization, and fastest growing mid-large size club in North America, AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah is headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, and brings together:
An award winning work culture and environment
2,800 employees to serve over 4 million Members
Over 75 branch offices across Northern California
Eleven branch offices across Nevada
Six branch offices across Utah