AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah Travel Sales Associate in Clearfield, Utah
A career with AAA Northern California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, and Mountain West is unique, just like you.
We’re a mission-driven Member services organization. We have a saying here at AAA that we aspire to be America’s most trusted organization absolutely famous for doing the right thing. With more than four million Members, our purpose is to bring peace of mind to Members so that they can enjoy life more.
We work hard to create an environment where you can thrive and where you use your skills and talents to help us deliver legendary Member service. You’ll help have a positive impact on the diverse communities we serve, too.
• Uses sales techniques and product knowledge to identify customer-specific needs to generate new sales to prospective and current Members. Effectively overcomes objections to close the sale.
• Consistently provides a service experience that enhances the Member’s affinity to the AAA brand and results in greater Member satisfaction and loyalty.
• Possesses sales skills effectively employed in the tracking, following up on and closing of assigned leads.
• Knowledge of desktop systems including but not limited to Microsoft Office software applications.
Education & Experience/Licenses & Certification
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Prior sales and/or call center work experience preferred.
We’ll value your skills and experience. We’re building a performance organization with heart and developing a pipeline of tomorrow’s leaders. Your work will be enhanced with training opportunities, a mentoring program and our Promote-from-within philosophy. We celebrate our diversity and leverage the power of many minds.
For over a century, AAA has continued to redefine itself to become a multi-faceted leading provider of travel, insurance and auto services. We know you’re as versatile as we are and that every aspect of your personality adds to the skills and knowledge you bring to AAA. That’s what makes you so exceptional, and what you offer our Members and the communities we serve that much more unique. As an eligible Team Member, you have the chance to do honorable work, receive competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package and opportunities to grow your career.
The second-largest regional Member club of the national organization, and fastest growing mid-large size club in North America, AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah is headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, and brings together:
An award winning work culture and environment
2,800 employees to serve over 4 million Members
Over 75 branch offices across Northern California
Eleven branch offices across Nevada
Six branch offices across Utah