Accenture Accenture Interactive - Clearhead - Quality Assurance Engineer Analyst - Austin, Texas in Salt Lake City, Utah
Title: Accenture Interactive - Clearhead - Quality Assurance Engineer Analyst - Austin, Texas Location: USA-Southwest Job Number: 00587948
Accenture Interactive helps CMOs and marketing organizations drive superior performance through relevance at scale. We offer a comprehensive suite of Analytics, consulting and technology to drive up marketing performance, drive down the cost per interaction and create relevant consumer experiences on a massive scale.
We help daring brands optimize their business outcomes through continuous testing & personalization. Every idea, every product, every experience -- driven by data. Imagine that. That’s Clearhead.
Headquartered in Austin, TX, Clearhead was founded in 2012 by former ecommerce executives obsessed with the intersection of design, analytics and product innovation. Today, we provide user experience design, product development, analytics and strategic consulting solutions grounded in pioneering testing and personalization expertise.
One of the "Best Places to Work" in the city for 2016 & 2017, we got here by inviting the smartest and most creative people to join our team. We employ a thoughtful process with decades of operational experience in digital business and analytics to help our clients make data informed decisions on how to accelerate their digital businesses. With an emphasis on simplicity of process, elegance of information design, and application of lean startup principles, we teach the largest brands worldwide how to be innovative and data driven at the same time.
As a Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst at Accenture/Clearhead, you will own all tasks and processes pertinent to ensuring our A/B test code and configuration is error-free and ready for launch. You will help to create and implement systems that will work to ensure the quality of tests and work with our team to carry out tasks that will prepare our tests for launch. This position requires a highly detail-oriented individual who is willing to work hard and knows how to work smart in order to bring our tests to production quality in a smooth, timely manner. This role is a great fit for someone who may not have first-hand front end development experience, but has worked with developers and is interested in learning more. You will report to our Engineering Project Manager who will be responsible for managing QA delivery and providing onboarding, training and career development for you.
The end goal for this role is to help our engineering team create high-quality A/B tests that provide Clearhead’s awesome Fortune 500 Clients with real data and actionable insights, so that they may make revenue impacting decisions based on the validated learnings derived from your work.
You will be responsible for ensuring that our A/B tests meet all design and business requirements across all relevant devices and browsers (75%) and contributing to the iterative improvement of our QA process (25%). Your day-to-day will include…
● Recording and providing sufficient information for the resolution of and defects found in the A/B test experiences our engineering team creates.
● Working closely with the engineering team to develop processes that will make our team the best combination of agile, efficient, and bug-free as possible.
● Finding ways to innovate and create efficient solutions in order to optimize how we QA tests.
● Assisting the team with development of tests in order to foster knowledge of code patterns and awareness of exceptional cases for the sake of executing QA tasks effectively.
● Promoting QA productivity through automation, tools, and other best practices.
● Work in this amazing space (http://www.pennfieldaustin.com/) in the best part of Austin (SoCo!)
Minimum of 1 year of professional experience working in a detail-oriented role in a web development environment (e.g. on a dev team or a product team that worked closely with developers)
1 year experience with Visual Quality Assurance, not test automation
1 year experience with HTML, CSS
● Minimum of Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Set Yourself Apart: Preferred Requirements
● Are methodical in your approach to producing high quality, polished work product.
● Can confidently explain your work to and collaborate with both technical and non-technical users.
● Have the ability to notice and quickly diagnose issues that are valid blockers to test launches.
● Are self-motivated to learn and succeed in a results-driven environment.
● Are a high energy and reliable team player with a passion to produce a high-quality work product.
● Are coachable and always open to feedback, learning and helping other team members.
● Are able to effectively accomplish goals while working in a team-based, open-office environment.
● Are familiar with all the challenges of the various web browsers.
● Have previous experience with cross-browser and cross-device QA.
● Have experience working in a client-facing role.
To be Clearhead is to be...
Curious . We value sincere interest in what makes things tick -- people, businesses, products & designs. We want to understand the what and the why of every problem we solve.
Open . We value transparency with our employees, our clients and our partners. We want to invite you all into this experiment.
Confident . We trust that our recommendations are likely to succeed on the basis of data. We are not afraid to disrupt, change or fail fast in pursuit of greatness.
Appreciative . We value our time together - the work and the play - with the co-workers, partners & clients we admire and enjoy.
Balanced . We endeavor to find that magical intersection at the corners of inspiration & pragmatism; design & data; work, play & family; urgency & patience; and innovation & evidence.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Job: Business & Technology Integration