Capgemini Infrastructure Analyst in Salt Lake City, Utah
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant -http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
• Be part of Global production support team supporting health and compliance of Technology Infrastructure systems including but not limited to, UNIX and Windows Servers, Storage (NAS/SAN), backups and Databases
• Perform support tasks as documented and aligned to each technology platform supported. This includes but is not limited to: UNIX, Linux, Windows Server, NAS, SAN, Backups, DB2, Hadoop, Sybase, SQL
• Ensuring critical issues are attended in a timely manner and escalated when appropriate
• Prioritizing tasks and adhering to Service Level Targets
• Contribute in Root Cause Analysis’s
Skills Set Required:
• Relevant Experience in managing Linux & Solaris and Windows Server Operating Systems
• Experience with virtualization technologies, e.g. Microsoft Hyper-V, VMWare ESX
• Understanding of SAN/ NAS and associated protocols
• Experience supporting hardware including HP and Dell Enterprise servers
• Good working knowledge with DNS, NIS, LDAP, DHCP, autofs, NFS, TCP/IP, NTP
• Basic database administration, Sybase and DB2 preferred
• Excellent analytical and problems solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written)
• Experience performing Active Directory related activities: AD Object management
• Experience with change control and incident management
Involves researching, developing and delivering effective solutions to support the infrastructure systems ensuring the application of current and emerging technologies.
Day to Day responsibilities:
• Day to day management and support of servers;
• Being part of a team of technical specialists in service delivery and transitional projects;
• Monitoring of the servers, addressing any issues raised and ensuring that contracted services are met;
• Proactive maintenance of the server estate;
• Server Hardware and Windows Server OS break fix using the EARS ticketing system;
• Patching & Anti-Virus updates;
• implementing service improvements;
• Attending DR rehearsals;
• Monthly Reporting;
• Implementing Ad-hoc project work requests; On-call cover and out of hours support.
• Qualification: Bachelor’s degree and/or required years of experience
• Should have baseline skills in Technology Solution Design
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Organization: INFRA US IGATE
Title: Infrastructure Analyst
Location: UT-Salt Lake City
Requisition ID: 035766