AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah Insurance Associate in Salt Lake City, Utah
A career with AAA Northern California, Nevada and Utah is unique, just like you.
We’re a mission-driven Member services organization. We have a saying here at AAA that we aspire to be America’s most trusted organization absolutely famous for doing the right thing. With more than four million Members, our purpose is to bring peace of mind to Members so that they can enjoy life more.
We work hard to create an environment where you can thrive and where you use your skills and talents to help us deliver legendary Member service. You’ll help have a positive impact on the diverse communities we serve, too.
AAA is known for providing exceptional products, service and experiences to our members. Our Insurance Associates are key members of AAA NCNU, providing exceptional, knowledgeable insurance service. Whether you are experienced sales professional, or an experienced insurance Agent, AAA NCNU will invest in your success by providing you with unparalleled training and support.
Why work for us?
Licensing Assistance – If unlicensed, AAA NCNU will reimburse the costs of licensure
Training – You’ll attend a thorough, comprehensive, three week training program in our Emeryville headquarters
No Overhead Costs – W-2 structure with dedication space in a AAA NCNU branch
Compensation - Base plus bonus platform with eligibility of annual merit increase and first year production bonuses
Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, wellness program and more!
401k Matching – $1 for $1 company match up to 6% of pay
Annual Incentive Plan – Eligibility to participate in AAA NCNU annual bonus plan
Paid Time Off – Ten hours per month, ten holidays annually, one floating holiday and 24 hours per year earmarked for volunteer activities
Collaborative Environment – AAA will value your contribution to providing exceptional service to our members
Sign-On Bonus - We are giving a one time Sign-On Bonus of $500
Insurance Associate Responsibilities:
• Uses sales techniques and product knowledge to identify customer-specific needs to generate new sales, retain existing insured’s and grow our overall insurance book of business. Effectively overcomes objections to close the sale and/or retain the insured.
• Works to meet or exceed targets as defined in the sales incentive plan and as assigned by the Insurance Associate’s manager.
• Conducts an insurance review for clients to identify a range of suitable products. Uses provided tools and applicable underwriting guidelines to assess risk, recommend appropriate products and related coverage, quote, bind and issue policies.
• Consistently provides all Members with a sales and service experience that enhances the member’s affinity to the AAA brand and results in greater member satisfaction and loyalty.
• Proactively solicits and markets to business and/or community events, performs outbound calling, works marketing lists, and cross-sells/up-sells new and existing customers.
• Responds to customer inquiries and requests relating to insurance products and membership.
• Researches and resolves customer service issues. Often assists the insured in initiating the first notice of loss on claims.
Education & Experience/Licenses & Certification
• High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor's degree in relevant field preferred.
• 2 to 4 years of sales experience required. Insurance industry work experience preferred.
• Ability to acquire the active and unrestricted state issued license(s) required to place property and casualty insurance within forty-five (45) calendar days of hire. Active required license(s) preferred.
We’ll value your skills and experience. We’re building a performance organization with heart and developing a pipeline of tomorrow’s leaders. Your work will be enhanced with training opportunities, a mentoring program and our Promote-from-within philosophy. We celebrate our diversity and leverage the power of many minds.
For over a century, AAA has continued to redefine itself to become a multi-faceted leading provider of travel, insurance and auto services. We know you’re as versatile as we are and that every aspect of your personality adds to the skills and knowledge you bring to AAA. That’s what makes you so exceptional, and what you offer our Members and the communities we serve that much more unique. As an eligible Team Member, you have the chance to do honorable work, receive competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package and opportunities to grow your career.
The second-largest regional Member club of the national organization, and fastest growing mid-large size club in North America, AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah is headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, and brings together:
An award winning work culture and environment
2,800 employees to serve over 4 million Members
Over 75 branch offices across Northern California
Eleven branch offices across Nevada
Six branch offices across Utah