IQVIA Oncology Clinical Nurse Educator - Northwest - OYA14651 in Salt Lake City, Utah
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, IQVIA understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product's value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma's sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for Oncology Clinical Nurse Educators to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
We are seeking successful, qualified, experienced Oncology Clinical Nurse Educator
The Oncology Clinical Nurse Educator will:
· Provide customers in Oncology practices with training, clinical in-services, and information regarding specific Oncology disease state and product
· Accelerate disease state awareness in Oncology offices.
· Provide education programs for professional staff, i.e. doctors, nurses, other key healthcare staff through 1:1 presentation, round table discussions, formal presentations
· Integrate as needed with sales professionals to identify and work within targeted practices
· Communicate as required with managers, peers, customer counterparts
· Educate practices through presentations and workshops
· Initiate clinical discussions with key personnel in each account (MD, nurse practitioner, physician's assistant, nurses).
· Attend and provide clinical information and/or presentations at national, regional and local meetings
· Provides staff support, as appropriate at exhibit booths and displays as required
· May be asked to attend clinically relevant meetings for personal/professional development
· Attends Plan of Action meetings with the customer as requested
IQVIA offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).
We look forward to the prospect of working with you! Please apply on-line at: www.IQVIA.com
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
· Bachelor's degree required. Advanced degree preferred
· Current nursing license in good standing
· Minimum 3 years clinical oncology experience and OCN certification
· Excellent presentation skills
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Enthusiastic, positive attitude, flexibility
· Ability to travel 65% of the time
Patient Centric Services (PCS)
USA-Utah, USA-Utah-Salt Lake City, USA-Oregon-Salem, USA-Utah-Provo, USA-Oregon-Grants Pass, USA-MT-Missoula, USA-Washington-Kennewick, USA-Alaska, USA-Alaska-Anchorage, USA-Oregon, USA-Alaska-Fairbanks, USA-Washington-Vancouver, USA-MT-Great Falls, USA-MT-Helena, USA-Montana, USA-MT-Billings, USA-California-San Francisco, USA-Utah-Ogden, USA-MT-Kalispell, USA-Washington-Spokane, USA-Oregon-Medford, USA-Washington-Tacoma, USA-Oregon-Portland, USA-Oregon-Eugene, USA-Washington