SMG Operations Crew (Set-Up/ Housekeeping) in Salt Lake City, Utah
This position performs set-up, breakdown and changes for events, as well as maintains the cleanliness of the facility.
Ensure the following duties are completed in a timely and cost-effective manner:
Chair, table, bleacher, and stage sets.
- Proper equipment storage.
- Air wall placement.
- Trash removal.
- Carpet care.
- Stock and clean facility restrooms.
- Window cleaning.
- General cleaning of facility prior to, during, and after shows and events.
- Maintain cleanliness and appearance of glass and mirrors.
- Periodic deep cleaning of carpets.
- Clean and re-stock restrooms.
- Empty and sanitize trash containers.
- Keep facility in customer ready (presentable) condition.
- Other duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of equipment operation such as forklift, auto-scrubbers, carpet extractors, etc.
- Good customer service, communication, and telephone skills.
- General janitorial cleaning knowledge.
- Ability to follow written and/or verbal instructions and to complete assignments within a specific time frame.
- Orientation to safety and details.
- Knowledge of cleaning and maintaining procedures for carpets, rest rooms, and glass.
- Ability to lift at least 65 pounds.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One to three years facility experience
- Willingness to work any shift or as needed (irregular hours)
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled