Teva Pharmaceuticals Operator I - 1293 in Salt Lake City, Utah
Operator I - 1293
Date: May 8, 2018
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, US, 84108
Company: Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
• Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies, procedures, and state, federal and local laws.
• Reports process or equipment problems to supervisor; performs minor or basic troubleshooting.
• Ensures batch records, equipment log books, and other relevant records are current, performs batch record reconciliation.
• Sets-up and operates equipment for processing operations.
• Cleans and maintains processing rooms and equipment.
• Monitors process and equipment and makes necessary adjustments to maintain batch record specifications.
• Monitors product quality.
• Follows established department SOP’s and batch record instructions.
• Complies with all Company policies and procedures, including safety rules and regulations.
• Performs related duties as assigned.
• Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), DEA and other regulatory requirements.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• SOP’s, cGMP’s, equipment and safety practices.
• Proper English grammar and punctuation.
• Standard Operating Procedures for process rooms and manufacturing area.
• GMP compliance in a regulated work environment.
• Manufacturing processes and equipment procedures.
• Record keeping skills.
• Basic math skills.
The schedule is Monday-Wednesday and every other Thursday from 6:00AM to 6:30PM.
HighSchooldiplomaorequivalentandpreferone(1)yearofwork experience ina manufacturing environment.
Supervisor of Manufacturing
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
Nearest Major Market: Salt Lake City