Cornerstone onDemand Principal Consultant, Talent Acquisition (United States) in Salt Lake City, Utah
We're looking for a
Principal Consultant, Talent Acquisition (United States)
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join our fast growing team of professionals in our Center of Excellence. We are a young, rapidly growing company, providing an outstanding personal opportunity for you to grow and influence the business. Our mission is to cultivate collaborative relationships, help our customers discover opportunity in change and see the way in which that change will have real impact to their organization. We work to instill the confidence needed to seize long-term advantages
The Talent Acquisition Principal will provide thought leadership through executable talent management strategies. The Talent Acquisition Principal establishes credibility with leaders to drive achievement of their business objectives through the effective mobilization of their people. S/he will understand the realities and challenges facing our client’s organization in order to leverage best practices. At the heart of all of the Talent Acquisition Principal’s activities is the need to link talent management strategy to our client’s business imperatives. S/he will understand how to align strategies to resonate with our client’s executive’s goals, identify the outside factors that will influence or hinder the process, and find the simplest path to reach the client’s goal.
We are looking for a self-starter who enjoys being part of something new, takes pride and responsibility for building something from the ground floor, and is comfortable forging their own path and the brand of the team. The Talent Acquisition Principal must thrive on building strong relationships both internal and externally. We provide thought leadership for our clients and our internal teams. S/he must know how to stay organized and prioritize appropriately in a fast paced environment.
In this role you will..
Be an evangelist and thought leader in Talent Acquisition
Stay abreast of research and market trends
- Establish credibility as the trusted advisor to further client relationships
- Continually keep in touch with best practice and use this knowledge to develop and maintain the CornerstoneOnDemand point of view
- Present your point of view in regular blog posts, social media presence and industry speaking engagements
- Develop Talent Acquisition strategies to advise clients on how to take theory and turn it into practice
Perform discovery audits for clients as a leader or as a member of a broader integrated team
Understand their current state; meet with stakeholders and sponsors to understand the desired future state. Be able to develop a POV from an outside-in perspective
- Complete a gap analysis and present discovery finding and recommendations to stakeholders and executives
- Collaborate with clients to conduct performance metrics studies, establishing baselines
- In conjunction with other members of the COE, model the financial impact of process changes, help establish performance baselines and serve as advisor to project teams
- Work with clients and the implementation team to enable future state
Support sales with consultative advice for prospects, account strategy and development of solutions and pricing for consulting engagements
Maintain expertise on the CSOD Talent Acquisition products and advise clients on how to utilize the system to efficiently manage their Talent Acquisition administration
- Assist in the development of internal support processes, tools, and systems for the partner community
- Build and maintain documents that help implementation teams in consulting with their clients
- Coach and lead clients on Talent Management, process redesign, and maturity models
- Assist in on-boarding and certification of consultants, evangelize internal marketing messages to the field to insure a cohesive voice
- Serve as liaison between your customers, Consulting and Product Strategy
To get in the door you should have..
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience as practitioner
- Experience in speaking publicly in large and high visibility forums on Talent Acquisition and how technology creates impact
- Experience in developing board level and C-level executive presentation
- Background in Talent Management and data driven decision making
- Minimum 6- 8 years of business process, professional services or software industry experience
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our unlimited PTO, paid sabaticals, generous stock units, education reimbursement, and 100% paid employee health coverage), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 18.1 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on,, and!
Send to a Friend
Email this Job Ad to your friend(s) by adding their email address(es) along with your details to the field below:
*Separate each recipient email address with a comma.
Recipient email address(es):
Your First Name:
Your Last Name:
Select which language the email should be sent in.
Not sure which position to apply for?Cornerstone is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.