Intermountain Healthcare RN Sales Care Management Consultant - SelectHealth in Salt Lake City, Utah
Greater Salt Lake area
What does it mean to be a part of Intermountain Healthcare? It means that the quest for clinical excellence is not just a goal, but a given. It means building an environment where physicians and employees can deliver the best in healthcare. And it’s realizing each employee or volunteer is vital to the healing process, because we can only achieve theextraordinary together .
Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means joining with a world-class team of over 36,000 employees and embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible.
Our patients deserve the best in healthcare, and we deliver.
The RN Sales Care Management Consultant position partners with the SelectHealth Sales team to build and maintain strong relationships with employer groups as a representative of the Health Services department as it relates to the functions and services of Care/Disease Management. The Consultant communicates and demonstrates the of value of SelectHealth Care Management services and programs to new and existing employer groups. This position develops reports and presentations related to employer group’s employee’s engagement in Care/Disease Management and performance of the Care/Disease Management programs. It participates in actual Care Management withbthe Health Services Care Management Self-Funded team.
Essential Job Duties
1. Communicates and demonstrates the of value of SelectHealth Care Management services and programs to new and existing employer groups.
2. Collaborates closely with Account Mangers to actively build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external partners and customers. Provides information related to the Care/Disease Management program for Requests for Proposals and Request for Information, in partnership with Health Services.
3. Creates and maintains a positive impression by providing an extraordinary customer and member experience.
4. Maintains timely, clear, concise and accurate communication with client groups and internal and external customers and partners.
5. Demonstrates a strong clinical understanding of all aspects of Care and Disease Management programs, functions and processes, including documentation in the care management operating system.
6. Demonstrates understanding of employee populations for each self-funded employer group, including risk factors and utilization patterns.
7. Monitors and evaluates client groups’ employee’s information to identify those who would benefit from care/disease management programs.
8. Follows processes for enrollment into Care/Disease Management and carries a limited Care Management case load.
9. Creates and presents reports and other information for employer groups’ regarding employee’s engagement in in care/disease management programs with specific details around Care/Disease Management progress to goals, anticipated length of stay, anticipated further medical costs (authorizations, inpatient admissions, post-acute care, medical equipment, etc.), outcome measures, return on investment, and claims related information (medical and pharmacy). Additionally, ties care/disease management reports to the SelectHealth Healthy Living program.
10. Leads process improvement projects related to Care/Disease Management for the self-funded line of business.
11. Projects a professional business image as demonstrated by neat physical appearance, and appropriate manner of speech and behavior.
- Entry Rate: Commensurate with experience
- Benefits Eligible: Yes. Benefits begin the first of the month following employment.
- Shift Details: Full-time, Exempt. Monday through Friday, business hours.
- Department: SelectHealth - Care Management-Commercial; Murray, Utah.
- Bachelor degree in Nursing from an accredited institution (will be verified)
- Current RN license in the State of Utah (will be verified)
- Five years of progressive clinical experience
- Demonstrated intermediate computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Manual dexterity
- One year of Care Management experience
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact well with diverse individuals.
- Demonstrated nursing informatics /reporting experience
- Demonstrated excellent critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated excellent time, workload, project management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrated excellent relationship building and customer service skills
- Self-starter who requires minimal supervision.
- Exceptional clinical background
All positions subject to close without notice. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Working Hours 40
Primary Work Location SelectHealth
Job Type Full Time
Location US-UT-Murray, US-UT-Salt Lake City