E*TRADE Financial Customer Service Representative in Sandy, Utah
As a Customer Service Representative,this person will be responsible for maintaining our existing client relationships by primarily answering inbound calls and answering secure messages sent via etrade.com. This position utilizes excellent customer service and problem solving skills to confidently provide information and education to E*TRADE FINANCIAL's customers in a timely, efficient, professional manner provides clear and accurate responses to customer inquiries appropriately researches and resolves problems relating to customer accounts and inquiries meets established performance expectations develops a comprehensive operational understanding of the financial services industry proactively learns and remains up-to-date with the Company's products and services.
- Deliver on ETRADE's Service Vision of Making Investing and Trading EASY for Our Customers by executing on the core quality standards Security, Accuracy, Courtesy, Ownership, Engagement and Efficiency.
- Provide highest level of service by quickly and accurately identifying customer needs and articulating the appropriate solution to their questions and / or account-related issues.
- Demonstrate knowledge of investments and financial markets and apply key principles appropriately to the individual client's investment needs.
- Ability to grasp and apply complex technical material quickly and manage workload effectively.
Maintain a high level of personal integrity and comply with the Code of Conduct as stated by E*TRADE FINANCIAL.
Proactive and anticipates situations, develops proposals, and positive solutions.
Successfully communicate with various support groups and make use of all internal systems and resources available to obtain the necessary information to resolve inquiries for clients.
Must be able to operate in a team environment, and contribute towards Departmental and Team Objectives and goals.
A Non-Licensed Associate Financial Services Representative will perform additional duties and tasks that may be required by business needs and conditions (e.g. Overtime needs and schedule changes)
Bachelor's degree (Finance, Business Management/Administration business related discipline strongly preferred) or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Passion for excellence and willingness to work to exceed client expectations.
Superior client service proficiency including excellent verbal, written and listening skills.
Strong PC skills including the ability to type, familiarity with MS Office, spreadsheets and database management.
Demonstrate the willingness to learn new procedures and seek out new opportunities for growth.
Demonstrated sense of urgency and commitment to provide the highest level of service possible.
Adapt to client preferences using the art of a conversation and active listening.
Demonstrates self-confidence and the ability to maintain composure in difficult situations.
Must be self-motivated and customer service orientated.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, with high degree of quality and reliability.
Demonstrated excellence in related college course work and projects.
Capable of effectively operating in a team oriented and highly collaborative environment.
- Successful experience and track record achieving sales goals either through full time work or through college internships.
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills, a strong team orientation and resiliency.
- Financial services industry experience including banking and business management.
- Strong understanding and ability to communicate the suite of E*TRADE FINANCIAL products and services.
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Category: Customer Service
Location: Sandy, UT
Job ID: IRC130944
Posted Date: March 14, 2018